B.A.R. Concrete is also a Tilt Wall Contractor, also known as Tilt Up Contractor.
Tilt Wall Concrete is fast becoming a staple in the commercial construction world. Tilt-up concrete construction is a tried and true method of creating an extremely well-built, sturdy, cost effective, compliant, commercial structure. The benefits of Tilt Wall Concrete are numerous and include:
- Quicker more cost effective build time, compared with traditional fabrication methods.
- Fire compliance is built in to the exterior walls, and concrete properties are conducive to fire retardation
- Any electrical/plumbing can be constructed through the walls, while on the ground and horizontal
- The exterior finish of the walls has unlimited possibilities with regard to aesthetics and finish
- After the exterior of the structure is in place the rest of the build is a much quicker more efficient process, in most cases
- The capabilities of a tilt wall concrete structure to withstand wind and other environmental conditions is much better than traditional framing and in many cases better than steel structures.
If you have a foundation and or tilt wall (tilt-up concrete) project, please contact us and/or upload your plans so that we can get them to our estimating department while we contact you and make sure that all of the SOW(Scopes of Work), scheduling and budgets are covered.