B.A.R. Concrete has an extensive understanding and department especially for Government Concrete work. We understand the employment requirements and bid processes as well as the stringent regulations on materials and tools used when doing government work. We understand:
- Pre-construction submittals
- Mix designs
- Domestic steel requirements
- Line-item bid submittals
- 3rd party inspection requirements
- US Army Corps of Engineers requirements
- Historical building classifications and building regulations
- Concrete requirements for testing and guidelines while on site
- Concrete placement and air entrapment specs
- Curing methods
- Levelness requirements for slabs (at times requiring the use of a laser-screed)
- Numerous other requirements that we are aware of
With these regulations as well as many others, OSHA and other agencies that regulate job performance and safety, we also have quality-control managers in place where necessary.
If you have a job that you would like B.A.R. Concrete to help you with that is in the Government Sector please email us at
or call us so we can start helping you meet your goals in the public/government sector.